Sesame seeds are full of high quality protein. Protein makes up 20 percent of the seed with 4.7 grams of protein per ounce.
2. Helps Prevent Diabetes Sesame seeds contain magnesium and other nutrients. Sesame oil has been shown to prevent Diabetes, and it can also improve plasma glucose in hypersensitive diabetics.
3. Reduces Blood Pressure
The same study above reveals how sesame oil lowers blood pressure in diabetics. Sesame seeds are full of magnesium– a key nutrient known to help lower blood pressure. hypersensitive
4. Helps Lessen Anxiety Sesame seeds contain the stress-relieving minerals magnesium and calcium. Sesame also contains the calming vitamins thiamin and tryptophan that help produce serotonin, which reduces pain, assists moods, and helps you sleep deeply.
5. Alleviates Anemia
Black sesame seeds are particularly rich in iron. They’re highly recommended for those with anemia and weakness.
6. Protects from Radiation Damage to DNA Sesamol in sesame seeds and sesame oil has been shown to protect against DNA damage caused by radiation.
7. Relieves Arthritis Thehigh copper content in sesame seeds prevents and relieves arthritis, and strengthens bones, joints and blood vessels.
8. Protects Your Liver from Alcohol Sesame helps protect you from alcohol’s impact on your liver, helping you maintain healthy liver function.